Book Your Seat for Online Counselling Session
Know-how of the career path of a Design stream, understand the curriculum and opportunities after the course.
To Enroll for Academic Session 2020-21
Welcome to Cadence Academy
20 Years of Excellence
Cadence Academy being in the industry of fashion and interior for the last 20 years, since 2000, serving with great enthusiasm by a vision to promote Art and Design.
It came into existence to enhance the creativity, innovative skill & personal growth of the aspirants, to deliver the great learning experience and industry exposure to the students.
Cadence Academy has recognized UGC Certification from Himalayan University, offers Design programs in the creative discipline of Interior Design.
Best Teaching Methodology
Our Teaching methodology provides a holistic approach to professional skills.
Focusing on enhancing creativity and depth of knowledge and awareness on the latest trends of the industry.
The student acquires leadership skills and competencies imbibing to a strong ideology towards the industry.
Awards and Recognitions
International Icon Awards 2017 for Best Fashion Designing and Interior Designing Institute of the year.
International Quality Awards 2019 for Best Fashion Designing and Interior Designing Institute in India.
Best Fashion Designing and Interior Designing Institute Award by TIMES OF INDIA.
Diploma In Interior Design
- A fine-tuned Programme designed with all the basics and skillset in the interior design industry.
- The Syllabus strong fundamental foundation and design ideology and its applications
- Teaching Methodologies and Conceptual understanding are embraced through efficient modes of interaction and assignments.
- Efficient support systems and quality education are incorporated amongst the development approach.
- The programme helps in developing communication skills with a professional outlook on the tools used in the industry. Developing an open mind with an impression of confidence, intellect, and valuable addition to the industry.
- The course curriculum design helps in sound development in the basics of Interior Design and its principles.
- The design fundamentals taught to emphasize the basics of art development; the study of perspectives to understand the space and mass interaction. Design Studios comprises Furniture Design, Residence Design, and their drawings in Interior.
- Building Materials and Construction explores the nature and variety of materials and their respective construction details and joinery.
- Communication Skills grooms the personality and behavior to develops the professional style and expression.
- Software skills (AutoCAD) insights industry exposure. Market Surveys and professional interactions inculcated.
• Assistant Interior Designer • Furniture Designer • Architect Assistant •
Advance Diploma In Interior Design
- A program is a step further in the vast spectrum of Interior design that develops a strong mind frame and ideology to excel.
- The Syllabus Design opens up with subjects inclined towards more technicalities, services, understandings, and deeper insight for working at the site.
- The program helps in sharpening up the skills and cultivates critical thinking and reasoning. It offers quality education with supportive infrastructure inclined towards the as a professional.
- Arts and Interior Design focuses on teaching the depths and relevancy of Arts throughout the history of the world with an exploration of interior design and its evolution.
- Modern Materials focusing on Modular design and Advanced Construction are introduced with Building Services and Working Drawing.
- Digital Design and Presentation Skills advances software knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop.
- Design Studio inclines space planning, its related concepts of both residence and commercial space designing.
• Assistant Interior Design • Furniture Designer • Lighting Designer • Architect Assistant • Interior Blog Writer •
Degree In Interior Design
- The programme nurtures your interests and creativity into a professional capable enough to make an impression of your skills and knowledge.
- The student acquires profound knowledge about the career prospects and the scope of work, offering the field diversity to work on.
- The development of subjects in the interior landscape, services, professional practice, and estimation is the core ideation of the syllabus structure. Professional ethics and values shape up to blend with the markets through Thesis, internships, and presentation skills.
- The Degree program with the teaching approach builds an outlook of confidence and knowledge to thrive through peristyle exhibitions, workshops, tours, seminars, and curricular activities. It also aims at all-round quality development with a fine-tuned balance between work experience, knowledge, and brainstorming.
- The course offers an understanding of subjects linked with climatology, building services, Landscaping, Ethics & Values under the prospect of Interior design.
- Design of Interior Landscapes, focussing on Natural elements, Plants, and space setting with the incorporation of design principles and its elements offer aesthetics and proficiency in design.
- Professional Practice showcasing the local bye-laws, code of conduct, procedures, authorities, and arbitration are taught making an openness in professional proceedings.
- Specifications, Estimations, and Costs preparations become a core area of development covering the approaches and feasibilities of developing the required reports.
- Apart from this, the course demands a duration of professional training for a period of 60-180 days as an intern at any recognized firm or corporation which helps in overall exposure to real market scenario.
- The course concludes with a Thesis submission by the student incorporating all the principles developed throughout. The related topics are conveyed and a presentation with reports, sheets, and data is done, judged by a jury.
• Interior Luxury Stylist • Interior Designer • Landscape Interior Designer • Lighting Designer • Spatial Designer • Product Designer • Exhibition Designer • Furniture Designer • Set Designer • Visual Merchandiser • Estates Manager (Real Estate Consultancy Firms) • Art Director • Interior Blog Writer • Academician •